Wednesday, August 19, 2009

24/7

By Cheri Bunch
“Then I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the LORD; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God, for they shall return to Me with their whole heart ” (Jeremiah 24:7, NKJV).

Someone out there has a prodigal. Are you discouraged? Have you lost hope? Are you worn down, worn out and tired of waiting? I have a word of hope for you.

Jeremiah 24:7 says, “Then I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the Lord; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God, for they shall return to Me with their whole heart.”

Will YOU believe this for your child?

Please do not tuck this Word away in your pocket, or in your Bible, or even under your pillow. Deposit this Word into your heart. Do not stop believing that your child will come home. Ask for grace to be like the Prodigal Son’s father who waited by the open door of his house waiting for his son to return. Why did he wait? He was expecting his son to come home. He knew that he would return! He was going to be ready for him. The welcome mat was out and his arms were open. He waited until he saw that for which he had believed.

The Lord gave this word to the prophet Jeremiah to speak to His rebellious children. Ask Him to give it to you for your rebellious child. If we will join forces with Him and His Word, we will be well equipped to fight a good fight, defeat our enemy and see our child come back home to the Lord.

My word of hope for you is 24/7. Put Jeremiah 24:7 in your heart today and let it empower you with faith to believe for your child’s return.

No comments:

Post a Comment